Grow Your Career With Link Living
At Link Living we love watching our family grow. Whether it be by growing the skills of our exceptionally talented members, or by adding new, equally as talented members. If you are as passionate about property management as we are and are looking to grow your talent in an exciting, fast-paced working environment then we would love to hear from you. Check out the positions below or email us your expression of interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
Position Currently Available
Business Development Manager
First up, check out our Instagram to see what we're about!
Want to work for a company where your efforts have a tangible impact and you’re part of growing something special? Are you tired of working hard to get new clients, only to see those clients let down by a poorly run property management division? If the answer to either of those was “yes”, we’re about to make your day.
- We get it, every company out there promises the world when it comes to culture. Our Collective has grown at 100% revenue every year, and we put it down entirely to our great culture.
- We’re a genuinely tight-knit crew and do weekly Friday lunches and Friday pub trivia at 5pm.
- We do regular BBQ’s, have end of quarter parties, EOFY and Christmas events, and other fun things spread through the year.
- We take time out each week to celebrate the successes of individuals within our team.
- We believe strongly in personal development for all staff. We will help you become an ultimate bad-ass.
- We’re a young firm and we hope that shows. Words like “dynamic” are over-used to describe culture to the point where they have become meaningless. But we are truly nimble, action things quickly, and aren’t afraid to try something different to get results. Long story short, we’re unique, and we do great work.
- We are pushing hard in our next phase of aggressive growth.
- Tech-focused with a focus on great relationships between our owners and tenants.
- Experienced Directors that will support and invest in your growth.
- We believe in a “nowhere else” experience for our clients. Everything we do is about creating this experience.
- We’re not just property management. We also have accounting, bookkeeping, finance, and digital marketing within our team. We love the diversity of people this brings
About the Role:
- Work autonomously with the support of the team
- Generate and nurture leads
- Maintain and update our CRM
- Work with referral partners
- Devise new and innovative ways to market yourself and Link Living
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The single most important aspect to this role is an ambitious hunger and drive to succeed and be part of growing something special and unique
- Prior real estate BDM Experience and proven track record
- Great networking skills
- Not afraid of a knock back
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Valid drivers' licence
- Valid QLD Certificate of Registration
Pay and commission structure is flexible, and we invite candidates to take ownership of their remuneration by proposing their own commission structures.
If you are up to the challenge, we want to hear from you! If you really want to stand out, feel free to send us a video and tell us why you are the one.
In your cover letter, please provide responses to the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Apply To Join Our Team